Friday, December 19, 2014

19/12/14 Progress Update

I'll be working on laying down some foundation CG plans this weekend, once I'm burnt out on finishing up Christmas art gifts for friends and such. Most of these plans will be centered around the bosses as opposed to the common enemies ingame. Though I've already got all losing CGs sketched out for the first three common enemies that appear in the very first dungeon.

CG making is likely to take a lot of work and consideration, as I technically have to remake each CG 6 times over to feature each heroine, and make adjustments according to body size. I also have to take into consideration certain acts, such as paizuri, and adjust accordingly -- a Madeleine paizuri is much different from a Toma paizuri. Some of these CG sets I might get away with only doing a couple -- some dungeons could be barriers to another country, so it's expected that you take in only what's given to you.

As well, I'm omitting sex CGs from the six Heroic Spirits from which you get your legendary weapons. At least, for now. They're ghostly things, anyway, and I'm not entirely sure how ghost sex will roll over, considering I've got several ghostly enemy types and bosses in game. That's going to take some creativity on my part.

Below are some (extremely -- and I mean EXTREMELY) rough sketches of these CGs. Always a work in the process, things are subject to change.





No comments:

Post a Comment